Temple’s Haason Reddick, with cheap No.58 jersey on field, a Haddon Heights High product, has been one of the big stories of draft season. He will meet fans by taking his NFL No.45 game jersey the season to be somebody.
His stunning ascension reached the summit on Thursday night in Philadelphia when the pass rusher was taken with the cheap jerseys from china No. 13 pick in the 2017 NFL Draft by the Arizona Cardinals.
Haason Reddick runs a drill at the NFL football scouting combine in Indianapolis at Temple defensive end on March 5, 2017.
How fans begin to know about our Reddick? Here:
* Jersey Born: Reddick was born in Camden and attended Haddon Heights High. He did not win much acclaim as a player at the South Jersey school, jerseys for cheap though. Reddick played sparingly as a junior and senior due to injuries.
* To All-Conference: For Reddick’s injuries in high school, he arrived to Temple without a scholarship. But Haason Reddick earned one and blossomed into a First Team All-American Athletic Conference in 2016 by his performance of 10.5 sacks last fall, which earn his cheap Haason Reddick jersey a hot known.
* Become Famous: Most draft analysts have said Reddick was projected as a fourth-round pick as recently as a few months ago. He arrived at the Senior Bowl in January as a potential Day 2 pick, and he performed so well at the showcase event that many projected him as a Top 15 pick entering Thursday night.
* Basic data: Reddick is 6-foot-1, 237 pounds. He ran a 4.52 40-yard dash and had a 36.5 vertical jump and an 11-1 broad jump.
* Future Position: Reddick was a defensive back when he came to Temple, and he played last year as a hybrid defensive end. What position will be for him then? The pass-rushing linebacker maybe, guess by most of fans – even if he does not have any true linebacker experience. What number of cheap nfl jerseys will he wear by then? Keep watch.